Order Manager with C2 level of French and Flemish
Our client is one of the largest producers in the areas electrification, automation and digitalization. In Lisbon they have an international Hub with nearly 800 employees providing different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Sales back office and Customer Care in 20 different languages.
The Order Manager will enter the Sales back office department: she/he will be responsible for the creation, review, validation and processing of sales orders.
Among the tasks:
- Be responsible for a group of customers and manage Sales and Purchase Orders;
- Booking of sales orders within system ERP;
• Follow up “work in progress” orders, deliveries
- Clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers;
- Resolve questions from customers and business unit with respect to Sales Orders;
- very high level of French AND Flemish (C1-C2)
- Customer oriented and problem-solving mindset;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- availability to work in a full time position.
- Based in Portugal
- 3 weeks training in Belgium
- Canteen for free (6 meals at your choice every day)
- Schedule: 8-17h, M-F
- 22 days of vacations
- Health insurance that can be extend to your family
- Base Salary + Anual Bonus
Ana Rita Mouro
+34932310000 (Ext. 307)