You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Support with a High Level of French
Our client is the biggest transport company presenting its services through an app.
Currently located in more than 600 cities around the world, they move drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters.
Right now they are looking for someone who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, this is your opportunity.
Customer Support Agents are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. They help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into company´s biggest fans.
The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and original communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
As a Customer Support Agent you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with our client all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
- Fluent in French
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Customer service experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
Currently living in Lisbon or willing to move
Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday
- Contract with the company
- Good conditions apart from the base salary
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company
- Opportunity to join an expanding company
(+351) 211 450 153
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 208)