Night Concierge Customer Service with Fluent Level of French
Our client is the leader as a global loyalty group powered by premium Concierge services. They help their clients to generate proximity with every customer and employee. From designing the customer journey to creating bespoke affinity programs, they offer a unique 360-degree approach to elaborate premium relationship and membership strategies worldwide. Expert in driving long-term customer engagement, our client reinvented one of the most beautiful jobs in the world, that of a grand hotel Concierge equipped with the latest tools from the digital revolution, creating the Enhanced Concierge. With over 1,000 employees spread over the five continents, patented technological tools, and an exclusive partners network, we offer organizations the best service experience for their most valuable targets 24/7.
– The corporate concierge will strive to meet or exceed client objectives of utilization, brand recognition, and customer loyalty. Leverages our client´s networks and expertise to the benefit of the customer. Exceeds the expectations of the clients by creating and building experiences that leverage direct/personal knowledge of the client’s personality and desires.
– The corporate concierge also researches, recommends, and fulfills customer requirements.
– Develops personal and diverse relationships within the travel, dining, luxury goods, and services industries.
– Shares insight/feedback received through interactions with the client members to the Manager.
– Primary delivery channels are phone, email, chat and web requests.
Educated to degree level, the ideal candidate needs to have:
➢ Native level of French
➢ Intermediate level of English
➢ Minimum 2 years’ experience within a call center environment preferably for a luxury brand, or a travel services provide (preferable)
➢ Travel and hospitality experience required (but not necessarily within a call center environment)
➢ Flexibility with regards to work schedule – (the company is open 24/7 and 365 days a year)
➢ Ability to seamlessly handle multiple requests via incoming phone calls
➢ Possess an exemplary positive attitude; is passionate about offering unparalleled customer service and excels in maintaining excellent associate relations
➢ Excellent phone manner and written communication style
➢ Proficient in MS Office, email applications, and Internet browsers
➢ Excellent organizational skills.
The candidate must be authorized to work in Portugal.
➢ Working hours: from 9:30 pm to 7:30 am.
➢ Gross Salary of 20 000 euros +meal allowance and transportation support
➢ Starting date in March 2019
➢ Opportunity to join an expanding company
➢ Possibilities of professional growth within the company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 207)