Team Leader with High Level of French
With more than 15 years of experience our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Relationship Management. With offices in 91 different countries around the world, their offices in Portugal speak 15 different languages providing an international environment where acknowledgement of individual contribution is essential to ensure the collective success.
As a Team Leader with High Level of French, you will provide support to the team of advisors.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure the achievement of objectives through continuous team follow-up
- Set up daily action plans to improve performance
- Ensure the respect of quality standards
- Ensure the availability of resources (absenteeism) and production means (tool operation).
- Alert in case of a production incident.
- Suggest ways to improve and optimize production development.
- Manage, motivate and gain the loyalty of his/her team.
- Brief the team on their performance, customer requirements and the vision of company.
- Follow and improve performance quality (quality control, knowledge control, advisors' performance management).
- Develop skills and support advisors on a daily basis (coaching, team meetings, ongoing training …)
- Maintain skills, handle calls or mails
- Ensure the respect of company values, implement discipline and platform rules
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent or native in French and B2/C1 level of English
- 1-2 years of experience in leading a team
- Ability to prepare actions plans and asses results
- Communicative. Easy to interact with others in order to construct trustworthy relationship, being attentive to their needs, requests, feelings
- Good time management and prioritizing skills
- Being able to take the decisions and be results oriented
- Great analytical skills
- Ability to meet the deadlines on time
- Independent an positive attitude encouraging other team members even in difficult situations
- For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 10pm (schedules depending on the project)
- Contract with the company
- Attractive Salary Package: Base Salary + Bonus
- Food allowance provided
- Career Path possibility
- Health Insurance
- Great location of the office, easy to commute
- Multicultural environment
- Initial and continue training to help you learn, grow and succeed
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 202)