You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Gaming Support Agent with German
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Customer Support, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by assisting with their gamin queries:
You will be responsible for:
- Handle calls/emails in both German and English.
- 80% Inbound and 20% Outbound communication with the customers
- Basic hardware requests regarding Consoles and Computer Games
- Handle special requests such as where to find the next store to buy the game
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of German and English.
- Experience in Customer Service or Gaming industry is a plus
- Have a high affinity to the technology industry
- Have a strong service orientation and can quickly familiarize themselves with new topics
- Enjoy working in a team and with customers
- You are flexible and committed
- You are able to bring facts to the point and explain the customer understandable.
- Have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) or min. 25 hours (part time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 07:00 and 22:00
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
- Support in the search for accommodation
- Rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
- Airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
And much more...
Isabel Cervantes Alonso
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 209)