You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Agent with Native Level of German
De duración determinada
Our client is a major American company of industrial worldwide supply, with an ethical and environmental investment.
The Customer Service Agent acts as a point of contact for customers, ensuring all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate and timely manner, adhering to current business standards. The job holder maintain and increase customer loyalty, by building relationships:
As a Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage all aspects of order cycle: Entry, Maintenance, Confirmation, Follow-up.
- Communicate with Customers whenever there are changes that might affect their order.
- SAP or Prism administration.
- Liaise regularly with other departments (Finance, Logistics, SC, Sales).
- Control of consignment stocks.
- Completion of customer portals.
- Seek to understand and include customer requirements in all operational plans and activities.
- Seek problems resolution and follow-up.
- Document and initiate dispute resolution process as appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in Customer Service.
- High school degree; commercial school education (Bachelor is a plus).
- Strong computer competency with high MS Office suite proficiency.
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Prism).
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different type of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Six month contract directly with client;
- Start of an International career;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Attractive base salary and food allowance;
- Weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) from 07h30 to 16h00 Monday to Friday.
(+351) 21 145 01 53