Senior Accounts Payable Accountant with French or Italian
Location: Porto, Portugal
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a German multinational company, which is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging. The company is located in Porto - very well connected with both by car and public transport - and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
Among your daily tasks as an Accounts Payable Accountant:
- You will be giving support to Junior AP Accountants;
- You will handle Accounts payable' processes;
- You will receive and audit of invoice;
- You will proceed to the Payment of liabilities;
- You will help the reconciliation of yet to be performed payments, and respective payment run and transferences to banks;
- You will support in the preparation of financial statements (month, quarter, year);
- You will support balance reconciliations and Accruals;
- You will be involved with intercompany AP reconciliation, as well as support annual and interim audits;
- You will handle external and internal queries both by email and phone.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in finance/ accounting or similar;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field;
- You speak French or Italian fluently;
- You speak English fluently;
- You have good knowledge of IFRS;
- You have good knowledge of accounting standards;
- You are a Team-Player;
- You have good analytical and organisation skills.
- You will have a full time contract (37,5h) and work Monday to Friday;
- You will have Health insurance;
- You will have the opportunity of professional development.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 314)