Location: London, United Kingdom
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: 50.000 -
Contract: De duración indefinida
Leading multinational company in solutions for the retail sector opens its new offices! Working in Madrid!
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures to comply with the company.
• Manage all IT Services across the company in spain operation, ensuring high quality, consistent, and professional service level driven support is delivered
• Once trained on the company EPOS systems by the supplier, provide EPOS support in each of the former company stores .
• Ensure the IT support helpdesk is kept up to date, and manage the system on a day to day basis
• Run and manage all IT projects
• 3-5 years IT Manager experience
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Previously worked with retail IT
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Permanent Contract.
• Competitive salary.
• Flexible schedule.
• You will work in Madrid
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 408)