IS Delivery Manager
Maia, Porto, Portugal
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a multinational company that operates within the Industrial and Medical sectors.
This Delivery Manager will be in charge of the customer satisfaction within his assigned location and will be accountable for service quality in terms of either incident management or service delivery management.
The Delivery Manager will have as main responsibilities:
- Manage KPIs and fixing Information Systems (IS) incidents and services requests issued form his assigned location;
- Prepare service management meetings with Business representatives and other entities;
- Coordinate IS actions with upper management;
- Track and facilitate the resolution of tickets (incident services) by interacting with various IS stakeholders;
- Ensure application of the company’s security policies by all users from this location;
- Ensure and manage proper communication within this location;
- Support the analysis of root cause of problems/issues and support the research of mitigations and solutions;
- Contact with external Partners or any others services delivery teams (Telecom Providers, Hardware providers …);
- Delay of resolution shorter as possible in order to satisfy end users;
- Maintenance of documentation and knowledge database in order to optimize Help Desk processes.
The Delivery Manager should present with the following traits/ skills:
- Degree in IT related courses;
-1 to 3 years’ experience in the IT sector, mainly with networks, applications, etc.
- Microsoft Products;
- Application Systems;
- Service Management;
- IT Technologies.
- Fluent English;
- Fluency in Portuguese will be a plus.
- Good communication and argumentation skills;
- Strong learning and adaptation skills;
- Motivated, dynamic, ambitious, team player;
- Available to relocate.
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (ext. 275)