Google Agency Builder with German
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
With over 40 years of experience in connecting brands with their customers, our client has become the most trusted provider of customer solutions.
With a multicultural team of more than 10 000 employees, from 95 nationalities, they provide services in 35 languages. They have been considered multiple times the best company to work for in Portugal by the "Great Place to Work Institute" and are acknowledged as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal.
As a part of your daily activities, you will:
- Conduct lead management by contacting digital agencies who are focused on their customers growth and satisfaction on a daily basis;
- Establish a trust relationship with key decision makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant to help them with their clients advertising strategy;
- Become a product and solution expert in order to teach digital agencies how to analyze data, allocate budget and use Google products to optimize campaigns based on their customers goals;
- Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients;
- Help generating a high impact ROI on Google investment by up-selling;
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
You are the candidate we are looking for if you:
- Have a BA/BSC degree or equivalent work experience;
- Speak C2 German/B2 English;
- Have 1-2 years overall work experience in sales, digital advertising, or PPC campaigns;
- Have strong negotiation skills and solid capability to build long-lasting business relationships through phone interaction;
- Have a proven track record of target achievement, strong sales attitude, and desire to meet multiple KPIs and Sales Quotas;
- Have the capability to generate insights and drive decisions based on data analysis;
- Are technologically capable.
By joining this company you will get:
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an attractive base salary + performance-based bonus, with the chance of permanent employment contract after 2 years;
- Private health insurance immediately after contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of the company’s shared apartments;
- A real opportunity of growth within an international company!
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!!
T: (+351) 300 509 066 (Ext. 130)