International Account Manager with Bulgarian
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a multinational company present in 3 continents and works with clients in more than 100 countries. Currently with more than 1000 employees, the company has offices all around the world.
As an International Account Manager, you will be working alongside the Sales Team and reporting to the Sales Manager. Your main goals will be to increase the company's revenue and keep the customers happy and engaged!
During your day-to-day, you will:
- Work alongside the sales department/team to increase sales;
- Manage a client portfolio for the European market;
- Keep track of prospect and existent clients;
- Develop and manage the budget;
- Plan and prepare calls to prospect new clients;
- Be part of business development activities;
- Fulfill established profit targets;
- Attend networking events;
- Participate in corporative communication.
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have professional experience in customer service, account management, sales and/or business development;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Speak a high level of Bulgarian (mandatory);
- Speak a high level of English (mandatory).
- You will have a full time contract;
- Good base salary + meal allowance;
- Work from Monday to Friday and enjoy your weekends!
- They'll provide you with the tools you need to perform your duties — laptop and smartphone;
- Join an expanding company!
T: (+351) 300 509 066 (Ext. 131)