Customer Care Representative (Back/Front Office)
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the industrial sector with more than 100 years of presence in the market.
The responsibilities for this position will be:
- Receiving urgency calls 24 h
- Take care and manage the alarms at customer’s facilities in order to ensure service level.
- Manage urgent deliveries following the existing protocol.
- Report incidents informed by drivers at customer facilities, both troubleshooting and supplies.
- Create orders for facilities controlled by telemetry.
- Ensure the correct communication with customer’s computers
- Facilitate information "on line" to the technical about the state of the facilities.
- Create and send monthly consumer reports and incidents to customers with service of telemetry
- Update and print old telemetry levels daily for the Schedulers
- General Backoffice work such as: generate, archive and send transportation guides, bulk mailing management; Create customer orders, searching and sending requested deliveries notes.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Experience in areas like Customer Service (Front Office/Order Entry/Back Office)
- Data accuracy and detailed oriented
- SAP/ERP Basic Knowledge (preferred)
- Language spoken in the specific market (native/advanced Portuguese and Spanish) and English level B1.
- Availability to work with rotative shifts and rotative days off.
- Time management: Highly organized, adaptable individual with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Proactive, focused on responding promptly to actions
What we offer:
- Position in a multinational company.
- Competitive salary composed by: Based salary+ bonus language + shift allowance
- Other benefits
(+34) 932 31 00 00 (Ext 133)