Inside Sales Algarve
Location: Algarve, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 13,000 restaurants in Italy. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
As a commercial Inside Sales, you will be working in the sales division and reporting to Sales Team Manager. Your goal will be increment revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TheFork / ElTenedor / LaFourchette or TripAdvisor products and service solutions over the phone.
- You have to acquire these restaurants by phone; collect the information required for qualification of the restaurant and discover of their needs.
- After qualification explain the benefits to the restaurant to join our network and use of our TheForkManager software.
- You are to close deals independently and/or with field sales.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overall country and regional quota.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Higher education in commerce and or restaurant business and, or hospitality
- Languages: Portuguese native and high level of English
- Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial, prospecting and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration
- Experience with a restaurant
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs
- Self motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role
- Sales motivation and drive
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and strong negotiations skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Customer orientation
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Medical Insurance.
- Swiss Life - Life and Total Disability.
- Optum - Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Wellness/Fitness and Reimbursement Program.
- Personal Retirement Savings.
- Meal Vouchers.
Ana Rita Mouro
0034 680 241 234