Expansion Project Manager
Location: Atenas, Greece
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a fast-growing, international company, master franchisee for a fast-food restaurant chain with global presence. Their offices are located in the very center of Athens.
As an Expansion Project Manager you will be responsible for the opening, construction adaptation and maintenance of several stores all around Greece but mainly in Athens, of one of the world's largest fast food restaurant chains.
During your day to day:
- You will take care of the new store openings and the remodelling of already existent stores, assuring they respect constructional and legislational questions.
- You will take part from the site discovery and lay out to the engineering project and construction works supervision.
- You will be responsible for the management and achievement construction and operation license.
- You will be in constant contact with franchisee stores in Greece.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You performed the same role for at least 5 years.
- You have an engineering background.
- You have excellent AutoCad, Office Pack skills and other software skils.
- You have a great knowledge of Greeks' legislation.
- You have a commercial/comunicational side.
- You have experience contacting with or managing a lot of people in previous jobs.
- You have a native level of Greek.
- You speak english in a fluent level.
- You live or are available to relocate in Athens, but have availability to move inside of Greece when needed.
- You are a flexible and solution-oriented team player who is looking for a challenge.
- You will have a competitive base salary.
- You will work for internationally known brand with a professional organizational structure.
- You will have challenging tasks in a highly interesting area of responsibility.
- You will join an inovative project with with great opportunities of growth.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 209)
(+351) 21 145 01 53