Cash Collection Specialist with Excellent Italian
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join the world’s largest, most diversified food and beverages company, established over 150 years ago. They have a unique global footprint and sell their products in 190 countries worldwide. Through enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future, they aim to deliver sustainable, industry-leading financial performance and earn trust. The company is located in Lisbon, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Cash Collection Specialist you will be reporting to Cash Collection Lead Specialist, and you will be responsible for managing due and overdue balances on customer accounts and maximizing On Time Payment for all Customers.
In your day to day work:
- You will manage customer/account queries to ensure sales ledger balances are clean on customer account;
- You will be responsible for the successful management of due and overdue balances on customer account, maximising On Time Payment for all Customers;
- You will notify Markets of non collectable debt risks mitigate where possible;
- You will be responsible for the collection activities based on Market Collection Strategy;
- You will respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
- You will focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on customer’s accounts;
- You will analyse and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during Daily Operational Reviews (DOR’s);
- You will participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- You will execute identified business and internal controls of Collections processes;
- You will review and propose updates, through company, to the Standard Routines due to legal or process changes.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a High school diploma
- You have a Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar is a plus
- You have a Financial mindset
- You have a previous experience in Collection or Finance area is an advantage
- You have are Proficiency in English and Italian
- You have a Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and SAP ia a plus
- You have a Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You have a High Customer Service skills
- You have a Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures
- You will be offered immediate incorporation;
- You will get a competitive salary;
- You will work in a great working environment.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 207)