Customer Advisor with Native German
Location: Lisboa, Portugal, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
With more than 60.000 collaborators from all around the world, with all of them bringing their uniqueness to the table, our client´s focus is making business more human. This explains they're investments in their collaborators and work spaces, which makes them a world-renowned multinational.
As a German Speaking Advisor for an IT Search Engine Project, you will:
- Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information;
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction;
- Ability to assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned);
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented;
- Collaborate with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets;
- Manage an individual ticket queue;
- Responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native or Proficient German (C2);
- Fluency in English (B2);
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users;
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues;
- Treat all data and personal information with utmost confidentiality;
- Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends;
- Proactive, self-motivated and a great team player.
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year);
- Performance bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract);
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement;
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through our client's International Mobility Program.
Monica Del Frate
T: (+34) 932 31 00 00 (Ext. 102)