Fraud Prevention Agent with High Level of German
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is an outsourcing company based in Lisbon, focus on the customer engagement through different projects. Today, the final clients is an american company very famous specialised in technology.
As a Fraud Prevention Agent, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by answering their queries.
During your day to day:
- You will review orders that appear to be fraudulent
- You will decide if the orders will be processed or cancelled
- You will identify criminal activity by discovering trends and flagging emerging issues
- You will be in contact with customers to obtain necessary details regarding their activity
You are the candidate we are looking for if:
- You have an excellent level of German and English.
- Youhave experience in Customer Service or Digital industry is a plus
- You have a high affinity to the technology industry
- You have a strong service orientation and can quickly familiarize themselves with new topics
- You enjoy working in a team and with customers
- You are flexible and committed
- You are able to bring facts to the point and explain the customer understandable.
- You have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
By joining this company:
- You will start an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- You will have possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- You will be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- You will get an attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus
- You will get a full time contract of 40 hours in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 07:00 and 22:00
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)