Order Agent with High level of French
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
The Order Agent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Deciding said orders will be processed or cancelled
- Calling customers to obtain necessary details regarding their activity
- Assists Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery timeframes;
- Captures all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Excellent written and verbal French and English communication skills.
- Experience in Customer Service or Digital industry is a plus.
- Strong solve problem-skills in order to deliver customer focused solutions.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure.
- Work autonomy.
- Attention to detail.
- You are flexible and committed.
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 07:00 and 22:00
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
- Support in the search for accommodation
- Rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
- Airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
And much more...
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 306)