Order Agent Representative with a High Level of German
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As an Order Agent Representative, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience:
During your day to day:
- You will decide said orders will be processed or cancelled
- You will call customers to obtain necessary details regarding their activity
- You will assists Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery time frames
- You will capture all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak an excellent level of German and English.
- You have experience in Customer Service or Digital industry is a plus
- You have strong solve problem-skills in order to deliver customer focused solution
- You have analytical skills
- You have the ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
- You are flexible and committed
- You are able to bring facts to the point and explain the customer understandable.
- You have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
If you join the company:
- You will start of an International career;
- You will be joining an Award winning team;
- You will have the possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- You will be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- You will live in Lisbon which is a great place to live and work.
- You will get an attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system.
If you are relocating:
- You will get a rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
- You will get the airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)
(+351) 21 145 01 53