You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Account Manager with Excellent Level of French
London, United Kingdom
Sales & Marketing
Our company is a multinational company known to be revolutionizing the market with its software.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for prospecting, lead generation and selling this company's software in a full sales cycle role.
- Managing a territory;
- Outbound prospecting/Lead generation;
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads;
- Schedule product demos for qualified customers;
- Manage accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services;
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments;
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals;
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of French;
- Excellent level of English;
- University level degree or similar.
- Previous experience selling enterprise IT solutions such as software security, big data, software analytics;
- Experience building a book of business from scratch;
- Experience with consultative selling selling complex deals;
- Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments;
- Consistent track record of developing new business and managing sales cycle, from generating leads through closing;
- Startup experience a huge plus.
- Strong technical aptitude;
- Strong computer skills – CRM system, Word, Excel, Salesforce.com a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A logical and analytical thinker;
- Demonstrated negotiation skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team;
- Excellent conflict resolution skills;
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Ana Rita Mouro
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 305)