Junior Accounts Receivable Accountant with Polish
Location: Porto, Portugal
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a German multinational company, which is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging. The company is located in Porto - very well connected with both by car and public transport - and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Junior Accounts Receivable Accountant with Polish you will be responsible for:
- You will handle factoring process, posting of factoring statements reconciliation;
- You will process receipts of payments;
- You will be posting bank statements and cash allocation;
- You will process deductions and if applicable generating of credit notes;
- You will enter and post manual invoices;
- You will process AR month end closing activities;
- You will perform AR reporting;
- You will support in the preparation of financial statements;
- You will maintenance of accounts;
- You will participate in project work;
- You will provide support related to annual and interim audits.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field;
- You have 1 to 2 years of professional experience in finance/ accounting or similar field;
- You speak English fluently;
- You speak Polish fluently;
- You have knowledge of IFRS;
- You have experience within a Shared Service Centre environment and transition.
- You have knowledge of cost and performance accounting.
- You will have a full time contract (37,5h);
- You will have Health insurance after 6 months in the company;
- You will work Monday to Friday;
- You will have the opportunity of professional development.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 314)