Order Manager with B2 Level of French and Flemish
Location: Amadora, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a company focus on electrification, automation and digitization of the IT sector, with a multicultural environment and with more than 100 years of presence in the market.
In Lisbon they are really well located in the city centre and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As Order Manager your main function will be to manage the sales and purchase orders for a group of customers.
During your day to day:
- You will have to book sales orders within system ERP.
- You will follow up “work in progress” orders, deliveries.
- You will clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers.
- You will resolve questions from customers and business unit with respect to Sales Orders.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have at least a B2 of English, at least a B2 level of French and a C2 of Dutch (Flemish).
- You have a customer oriented and problem-solving mindset.
- You have strong communication skills (both orally and writing).
- You have the accuracy and ability to multi-task that helps make you a success.
- You have knowledge of SAP (Plus).
- You are availability to work in a full time position.
- You will be based in Portugal
- You will have 3 weeks training in Belgium
- You will have a canteen for free (6 meals at your choice every day).
- Your schedule will be 8 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday.
- You will have 22 days of vacations.
- You will have health insurance that can be extend to your family
- You will have base salary + anual bonus
+34932310000 (Ext. 218)