International Account Manager with German and English
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: 13.000 - 21.000
Contract: De duración indefinida
If you speak German and English, and you are interested with managing clients this is the opportunity you are looking for! This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional in a leading company.
Our client focuses on creation, development and distribution of promotional products, being one of the main players in the sector. Actively working in more than 80 countries, the company has grown drastically in the past few years and is expanding continuously. Currently they have over 220 partners and 6 offices in 3 different continents, working in countries such as Portugal, Spain, France, Brasil, Turkey, Poland and Sweden.
As an International Account Manager, you will be working together with the Sales Team and reporting to the Sales Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Integration to the commercial team as an International Account Manager
- Management of a large client portfolio for the European market
- Budget development, logistics, commercial follow up
- Attendance to international summits
- Cooperative communication of the brand.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak fluently English and German (obligatory);
- You are an independent user of Portuguese (desired);
- You are fluent in any other language will be considered a bonus;
- If you have experience in a contact center or/and as a commercial (not mandatory)
- You have computer skills (Microsoft office tools);
- You are able to engage in Team Work;
- You are capable of being autonomous, making decisions and resisting stress.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time 08:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday)
- You will have a competitive base salary + food allowance
- You will have Laptop and Smartphone provided
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+351) 21 145 01 53