Senior Sales Representative with German
Location: Germany, Germany
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Join this new adventure and come to work in Germany for our client! A technology-centered company based on market intelligence. They offer several solutions to meet the complex needs that arise when managing stocks, salespersons and CRM to improve the Retailer’s return. The company is presented in many countries and keep expanding day by day.
As a Senior Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the management of new business opportunities, to support the company's expansion process in Germany.
During your day by day:
- You will investigate prospects within selected vertical industries, you will identify key stakeholders, generate interest and schedule meetings to identify and develop business opportunities
- You will get new business opportunities. Potential customer tracking, outgoing calls and emails. You will maintain and expand the database of relevant prospects.
- You will reports on sales activities, forecast and results obtained. You will be developing and maintaining sales strategies, objectives, policies and procedures in order to drive the account revenue.
- You will support company's values. Manage and implement the customer strategy (promotion, distribution, price and communication).
You are the right candidate, if:
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in the fashion industry as a salesperson and at least 2 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager.
- You have the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities through a consultative sales approach.
- You have a client portfolio of at least 50 brands.
- You are someone organized, detail oriented and self-motivated. Independent individual with persistence and strong momentum. Passionate about excellent customer service.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to prioritize.
- You have the ability to drive for results with high degree of initiative, speed and sense of urgency.
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to apply new concepts to daily activity.
You will work in Germany and by joining this company:
- You will work under a permanent contract
- You will get a competitive salary with variables
- You will get the chance to be part of the expansion of a company
- You will work within an international company and grow your network
- You will have possibility to grow within the company and much more....
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 282)