Accountant with High Level of English
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
You will join a multinational company of the retail real estate sector. The company is located in Lisbon, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring timely execution and control of accounting operations and statutory reporting of companies in IFRS and Local GAAP (Portuguese).
In your daily tasks:
- You will review and assist the monthly quarterly closing accounts;
- You will support the preparation of monthly financial reports and financial statements;
- You will process invoices, receipts and credit notes;
- You will work under IFRS and local GAAP;
- You will provide information to internal and external entities.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a degree in Accounting or Management (preferential);
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience in Accounting or Auditing areas;
- You have a fluent in English;
- You have a Proficient Level in Ms Office Suite, particularly Excel (mandatory) and SAP knowledge would be a plus;
- You have an Analytical thinking and high level of accuracy;
- You are a Proactive and reliable person;
- You are a detailed-oriented person.
- You will have a competitive salary;
- You will have an annual bonus;
- You will have a meal allowance;
- You will have the opportunity for professional growth;
- You will have the opportunity to join a multinational company.
Christian Quintanilla Sergent
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 314)
(+351) 21 145 01 53