Accounting Technician (Italian Speakers)
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
If you are an Accounting Enthusiast, have some experience within the field, speak Italian fluently and you are keen on being part of a vibrant multicultural team, we want to meet you!
You will join a multinational company of the retail real estate sector. The company is located in Lisbon, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As an Accounting Technician you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the monthly quarterly closing accounts of Italian Sonae Sierra’s owner and service companies;
- Prepare and control accruals and deferrals;
- Posting invoices;
- Analyze the accounts and do the closing postings;
- Work under IFRS and local GAAP;
- Reporting to the Consolidation Department;
- Reporting to the business and clients;
- Provide information to internal and external entities, including Auditors.¡
You are the person we are looking for if:
- Degree in Accounting or Management (preferably)
- Between 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in Accounting or Auditing areas
- Fluent in Italian (mandatory) and English
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel (mandatory) and SAP knowledge would be a plus
- Analytical thinking and high level of accuracy
- Proactive and reliable person.
- preferably in Portugal
- You will have a competitive salary and Bonus;
- You will have the opportunity for professional growth;
- You will have the opportunity to join a multinational company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 277)