Community Support with a Fluent Level of French
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment and more than 130 years of presence in the market. The original and welcoming offices are located in Lisbon, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career being part of the 390 000 employees around the world that have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity.
As a Community Support Agents it is all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. You will help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into company´s biggest fans.
During your day to day:
- You will deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- You will be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way.
- You will show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- You will build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with the brand all over again.
- You will triage issues and de-escalate them when necessary.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are fluent in French
- You have a good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- You have a Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred but not mandatory
- You have support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments preferred but not mandatory
- You have a high proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- You have an exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
- You are passionate about helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations
- You are able to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions
- You are skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries
- You are able to work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf
- You are availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday
- You will have a contract with the company
- You will have good conditions apart from the base salary (Bonus)
- You will have the possibility for professional growth within the company
- You will have the opportunity to join an expanding company
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 305)
(+351) 21 145 01 53