Customer Service/ Travel Agent with a High Level of Dutch
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
We are looking for a Customer Service agent with a High Level of Dutch and an Excellent level of English to join an international outsourcing service provider.
In this company, you will have the opportunity to work with the best companies worldwide. In their modern offices in Colombo you will be surrounded by an international environment.
As a Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience by consistently providing solutions to the customers.
During your day to day:
- You will respond to customer inquiries regarding service and product related inquiries
- You will inform customer about specific products, services, policies and processes
- You will troubleshoot and resolves customer issues
- You will promote relevant customer products
- You will identify sales opportunities
- You will provide technical contractual support
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have passion to service end-customers (B2C) of a leading tourisim company
- You have excellent communication skills high focus on customer satisfaction
- You have native or very high language skills in Dutch (verbal, reading, writing) + good in English (reading, writing)
- You are customer service-orientated and a high focus on customer satisfaction
- You will start of an International career
- You'll be joining an Award winning team
- You will have the possibility to work with prestigious brands
- You will be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company
- You will live in Lisbon, a great place to live and work
- You will receive an attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 20:00
- You will have support in the search for accommodation and financial help during the first 3 months.
- You will have an interesting signing bonus
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)