Investigation Analyst - Fluent Russian
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an international company located in the center of Lisbon, very well connected with all the public transports (bus, train, metro) and you will be able to continue boosting your career. You will have the opportunity to work with a high profile client who is specialized in internet based searching and video sharing platforms.
As an Investigation Analyst, you will use your Internet search and research skills to stay on top of fast-developing issues such as the spread of misinformation and potential breaches in election integrity.
- You will conduct region specific online searches (daily) to identify and investigate trends related to election integrity (fake news, breaches in election conduct, etc.).
- You will investigate, analyze and report on identified trends to management and other stakeholders.
- You will document all data and research procedures.
- You will work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor Degree (Political Science, Journalism, Digital Media or related field preferred)
- You have a C1/C2 level in written and spoken Russian plus fluency in English (essential)
- You have relevant work experience in research based role
- You have 2+ years in customer service/client positions
- You have a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask
- You have strong deep-dive skills
- You have a high degree of initiative and deadline-driven productivity
- You have strong interest in internet, pop culture, news media and current events
- You have an excellent technical aptitude including fluency in Excel reporting
- You have a strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You have ability to remain calm under pressure
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are highly attentive to details
- You have a positive can do attitude
- You will work in a vibrant and multi-cultural environment
- You will be able to have career personal development
- You will earn quarterly performance bonuses
- You will have comprehensive benefits package
- You will have a subsidized health insurance
- You will have access to Discount Schemes
- You will have an E learning access
- You will have a paid annual leave
(+351) 21 145 01 53