Technician of Accounting and CMI with fluent level of Greek
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
Our client is a multinational company operating in the retail real estate sector.
As a Technician of Accounting and Contract Management and Invoicing you will be responsible for:
- ensure the monthly close of the companies and shared services of the Greek market;
- launch of supplier invoices;
- launch and control accruals and deferrals;
- analyze of the balance sheet;
- work with IFRS and Local Gaap;
- analyze financial information and prepare financial reports;
- updating information regarding contracts;
- communication with clients;
- centralization of information.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- fluent level of Greek and good level of English or Portuguese;
- university degree (degree in management or accounting is a plus).
- experience in accounting, finance or related areas is a plus.
- excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially excel;
- knowledge of SAP (is a plus).
- high level of organization and individual adaptation;
- pro-activity, determination and resilience;
- strong analytical skills and high level of accuracy;
- critical and consistent.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Opportunity to join a multinational company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 313)