Payment Specialist Agent with High level of Dutch
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
The Payment Specialist Agent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Interaction with payment partners to ensure the accurate and timely processing of payments by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, loan and leasing;
- Processing of customer related queries concerning payments, refunds, VAT related changes, amending and re-printing invoices, raising credit/debit memos and reconciliation;
- Liaison and key support role for Sales, Sales Support, Finance on daily operational issues, problem escalation and resolution.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Excellent written and verbal Dutch and English communication skills.
- Experience in Customer Service or Digital industry is a plus.
- Strong solve problem-skills in order to deliver customer focused solutions.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure.
- Work autonomy.
- Attention to detail.
- You are flexible and committed.
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 07:00 and 22:00
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
- Support in the search for accommodation
- Rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
- Airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
And much more...
Ana Rita Mouro
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 305)