Backoffice Swedish Gaming Support - Lisbon
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
We work for a company that provides outsourcing services. The project that we present you is with a client that is the leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands.
The Backoffice Gaming Support Agent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- To consistently provide solutions to consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction in specified native or near-native language by webmail.
- To act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for our products.
- To consistently look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to the client.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Excellent written and verbal Swedish and English communication skills.
- Experience in Customer Service or Digital industry is a plus.
- Strong solve problem-skills in order to deliver customer focused solutions.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure.
- Work autonomy.
- Attention to detail.
- You are flexible and committed.
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 07:00 and 22:00
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
- Support in the search for accommodation
- Airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
And much more...
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 207)