Gaming Support with High Level of French
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Permanent contract
Do you like video games? Are you comfortable with any technical or gaming related inquiry and feel that no issue is out of your league? Our client, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, is looking for Gaming Support Agent.
As a Gaming Support Agent, your responsibilities will includes:
- To consistently provide solutions to consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction in specified native or near-native language by webmail.
- To act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for our products.
- To consistently look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations directly to the company.
- Be fluent speakers in French [C1/C2]
- Feel passionate about the gaming industry and be an active gamer
- Show strong logical thinking, good communication and team player
- Have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
- Have technical knowledge or experience in technical support
- Speak fluent English for training and coordination purposes
- Technical support experience is greatly appreciated
- Competitive salary with monthly performance bonus
- Stable multinational company with long term local growth
- Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
- Development/wellbeing related classes (these vary throughout the year, ask for further details), partnerships/discounts and year round events and fun competitions
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
- An international environment employing people from different nationalities and cultures
Ana Rita Mouro
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 305)