Helpdesk with Native Level of German
Location: Maia, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative, German company which is a supplier of sports goods operating worldwide. With more than 60 thousand employees it is specialized in designing and manufacturing shoes, clothing, and accessories within the sports sector. The offices are located in Maia, Portugal.
As a Helpdesk - German speaker, you will be executing the tactical tasks items bellow:
- You will provide guidance for internal customers on Source To Pay processes and policies and resolve queries for internal customers and suppliers
- You will facilitate efficient use of the Source To Pay system - You will strive for compliance to Source To Pay policies - You will perform standard helpdesk and service support activities reviewing queries for all relevant process areas (supplier management, invoice issues, etc.)
- You will conduct research for existing tickets
- You will resolve and send resolutions back to requester where possible or escalate tickets and inform users on lead times
- You will identify potential problems and/ or delays in resolution and notify internal customer
- You will maintain workflows and close tickets once resolved
- You will resolve document queries according to agreed procedures and archive documentation
- You will drive continuous improvement in Source To Pay operations developing ideas and recommendations based on most common issues
- You will contribute ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of indirect procurement processes based on the frequency and the type of the most common resolved issues
- You will act as single Point of Contact for supplier requests - You will Receive and documents supplier requests, assigning tickets
- You will resolve inquiries personally and send replies to supplier or escalate tickets if unable to resolve personally, informing supplier upon internal coordination and lead times - You will maintain workflows and close tickets once resolution confirmed by supplier.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have minimum of 1 year of business experience, broad background across different business functions.
- You will have a degree oriented to the economic field (preferable)
- You have experience in helpdesk activities would be considered an asset.
- You have experiences in problem analysis decision making, preferably in the Source To Pay context
- You have project management experience and knowledge of change management
- You have fluency in other languages is considered a plus (e. g.: French, Italian, Spanish)
- You will be offered competitive salary
- You will have the opportunity to grow within a multinational company
- You will be part of the one of the most respected sport brand in the world
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 353)