You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Credit to Cash with Fluent Spanish
Porto, Portugal, Portugal
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
PURPOSE / KEY TASKS
- Maintain existing databases with appropriate information and create required reports ;
- Archive format and circulate credit documents and information timely and accurately;
- Verify customer credit information, request external ratings and calculate correct credit limit. Decide on approval levels for expected order volumes;
- Interact appropriately with external and internal stakeholders: Investigate, thoroughly, validate, findings adequately, provide information, data, proposed solutions, timeframes and confirmations;
- Participate to performance management with required data, information and actions.
- Manage and Process Collections - Execute Dunning;
- Manage and Process Collections - Chase Payment Internally;
- Authorize and Manage Credit limits;
- Analyze and Approve credit limit for new customer;
- Review credit limit for existing customer.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of Spanish and good level of English;
- Educational attainment level of 12th grade or degree in accountancy, management, economics or other;
- Previous experience of 2/3 years in finance, billing, accounting, claims or similar areas (preferential);
- Experience in supporting accounting closures, particularly in Cash Allocations, reconciliations of accounts and reporting (preferential);
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP (preferential);
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- High level of organization and individual adaptation;
- Pro-activity, determination, easiness of interpersonal relationships, resilience and self motivation.
- Contract with the company
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 304)