Credit to Cash with Fluent French
Location: Porto, Portugal, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the industrial sector with more than 100 years of presence in the market. You will have a lot of growing opportunities within their team!
As an Administrative Assistant, your main role will be to manage the following tasks:
- You will maintain existing databases with appropriate information and create required reports ;
- You will archive format and circulate credit documents and information timely and accurately;
- You will verify customer credit information, request external ratings and calculate correct credit limit. Decide on approval levels for expected order volumes;
- You will interact appropriately with external and internal stakeholders: Investigate, thoroughly, validate, findings adequately, provide information, data, proposed solutions, time frames and confirmations;
- You will participate to performance management with required data, information and actions.
You will be responsible for:
- You will manage and Processing Collections - Execute Dunning;
- You will manage and Processing Collections - Chase Payment Internally;
- You will authorise and Managing Credit limits;
- You will analyse and Approving credit limit for new customer;
- You will review credit limit for existing customer.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of French and good level of English;
- You have an educational attainment level of 12th grade or degree in accountancy, management, economics or other;
- You have previous experience of 2/3 years in finance, billing, accounting, claims or similar areas (preferential);
- You have experience in supporting accounting closures, particularly in Cash Allocations, reconciliations of accounts and reporting (preferential);
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel;
- You have knowledge of SAP (preferential);
- You have an excellent oral and written communication;
- You have a high level of organization and individual adaptation;
- You are pro-active, determined, easy for interpersonal relationships, resilient and self motivated.
- You will work full time with flexible hours in an expanding company,
- You will have possibilities for professional growth within the company,
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment,
- You will work in Porto with very good connection to public transport.
(+351) 21 145 01 53