Accounts Receivable Accountant with a Fluent Level of English
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a multinational company, which is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging. The company is located in Porto, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
In your daily tasks as an Accounts Receivable Accountant, you will join an US team and:
- You will be responsible for the handling of Factoring process, posting of factoring statements reconciliation;
- You will be responsible for processing of receipts of payments;
- You will be responsible in resolving invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- You will be responsible for entering and forwarding invoice deductions;
-You will monitor and follow-up of billing issues on customer accounts
- You will be in charge of preparing reminder letters / faxes / e-mails and dispatching
- You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining excellent business relationship to ensure smooth communication of queries and issues
- You will be responsible for providing support in AR intercompany reconciliation;
- You will provide support related to annual and interim audits.
- You will be responsible of maintaining and improving data quality and integrity, continuously striving to reduce and eliminate errors
- You will protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of accounts;
- You will be responsible for entering and posting manual invoices;
- You will be responsible for posting of bank statements and cash allocation;
- You will be responsible for processing AR month end closing activities;
- You will summarise receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report;
- You will be responsible for providing support in the preparation of financial statements.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a fluent or native level of English;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or in a similar field;
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in accounts receivable accounting;
- You have experience with factoring;
- You have proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office, namely advanced MS Excel knowledge;
- You will have a full time contract (37,5h);
- You will have Food allowance paid in the card;
- You will have Health insurance (after 6 months in the company);
- You will work an afternoon schedule (Monday to Friday from 12:30 to 21:00);
- You will have the opportunity of professional development.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 314)
(+351) 21 145 01 53