Administrative Assistants with Fluent Level of French
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative German multinational company with more than 100 years of presence in the market, which plays a big role in the industrial sector. Plus, you will have a lot of growing opportunities within the company.
As an Administrative Assistant you will use your outstanding communication and organization skills to provide excellent service and maintain good relationships with the clients.
Depending on your experience, your day-to-day work will include some of the following tasks:
- You will perform periodic Accounts Receivable activities for a portfolio of accounts/clients;
- You will manage customer assets, billing and orders;
- You will provide reports to customers and invoice their costs;
- You will assist clients in their queries by offering solutions;
- You will manage customer, products and assets databases;
- You will maintain prices, contracts and assets information;
- You will provide Support for interacting departments and stakeholders.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a University level degree or similar;
- You have some experience in customer service, sales, marketing, finance, commercial or any other related role;
- You have a good English level;
- You have a fluent or native level in French;
- You are proficient in relevant computer applications, such as MS Office (especially Excel);
- You have strong communication skills - written and spoken;
- You are a Team player.
- You will work full time Monday to Friday;
- You will have possibilities for professional growth within the company;
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+351) 21 145 01 53