Operations Finance Management Accountant
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a multinational company, which is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging. The company is located in Porto, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
In your daily tasks as a Operations Finance Management Accountant:
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
• You will support the coordination of the planning, budgeting and forecasting process;
• You will maintain planning input forms and plan premises in planning systems before each planning cycle;
• You will contribute to the preparation of the operations plan reporting;
• You will upload data into finance planning systems.
• You will be responsible for a timely creation and distribution of selected management reports;
• You will maintain all relevant management reporting files and templates;
• You will handle requests for new management reports according the service level agreement.
Cost Accounting and Period End Closing
• You will prepare manual postings for relevant business cases;
• You will settle and closes working orders;
• You will perform cost distribution and allocation;
• You will review operations cost centers and site profit and loss statement before period end closing.
Finance Data Management
• You will handle requests for data creation and maintenance of Operations Finance data objects (e. g. operations cost centers);
• You will update master data of reporting and planning files and input forms.
• You will partner with Site Management Accounting and Operations Finance;
• You will work cross-functionally with various stakeholders from Operations Finance, Commercial Finance and FP&A.
• You will contribute to a continuous improvement process of Operations Finance shared service operations.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have a fluent or native level of English (an additional language is valuable such as French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch...)
• You have a Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
• You have 3+ years of finance or accounting experience is required, preferably in the manufacturing industry;
• Experience in a Shared Service Center environment is considered a plus;
• You are a team player
• You have IT skills (Microsoft excel, word....)
• You have good analytical, planning and organisation skills;
• You have an effective business writing and professional communication skills;
• You are able to work in an international global work environment.
• You are Customer focused: internal external client, excellent service oriented;
• You provide collaboration skills: accountability, integrity and ethical values;
• You provide communication skills: emotional intelligence; assertiveness; resilience;
• You are open for continuous improvement: open mind, curiosity, change orientation, efficient
solution oriented, creativity, flexibility;
• You are used to high work standards:, independent, systematic and quality oriented way of
working, result driven.
• You will receive a competitive salary;
• You will have a full time contract;
• You will have Health insurance (after 6 months in the company);
• You will have flexible office hours (Monday to Friday);
• You will have the opportunity of professional development.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 218)