Regional Fleet Manager
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the industrial sector with more than 100 years of presence in the market. You will have a lot of growth opportunities within their team!
As Regional Fleet Manager:
- You will manage of the Company cars and LCV fleets, car leasing companies, car dealers, importers and manufacturers, fuel, insurances, and all other car-related spends.
- You will develop of strategy approach and execution of cost reduction initiatives in the short and long term.
- You will provide data transparency and reporting on relevant KPI's to the management.
- You will monitor and improve driver behavior.
- You will analyze data to increase business operations efficiency.
- You will support the preparation and monitoring of budgets and forecast planning.
- You will effective management of third parties.
- You will have good knowledge of the key vendors and their positioning in the market and develop supplier relationships.
- You will ensure excellent alignment with all key interfaces in the region (five countries)
You are the professional we are looking for if:
You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management.
You have more than 5 years of experience in international Fleet management with proven track record.
You have a knowledge of PARAGON
You have a Knowledge of ADR and transport regulations; Transport Safety Rules (LIMSS); administrative and specific IT tools: SAP, Excel, Synergi, WAM;
You have an English proficiency level (C2 level mandatory).
You have the willingness to travel occasionally.
You are focus on drive for results.
You are an execution focus.
You have excellent communication skills
You are the ability to work in Matrix Organizations.
You are intercultural skills.
You have a high tolerance to stress.
A competitive salary.
Join a international and multicultural environment.
(+34) 932 31 00 00 (Ext. 245)