Regional Operations Manager with High Level of French
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is global leader company, that produces and supplies industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the industrial sector with more than 100 years of presence in the market. You will have a lot of growing opportunities within their team!
As a Regional Operations Manager you be responsable for give support to the Head of CSC RES managing country or process teams, promoting a culture of excellence in service delivery and customer experience, developing high performance and continuous improvement. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will ensure and give strategic and operational support to different order-to-cash teams;
- Coordinate the team stimulating the team spirit and motivation;
- Ensure the service and process execution according to defined KPI´s;
- Report performance and quality metrics;
- Coordinate multifunctional meetings to discuss business results and action plans;
- Coordinate the development of innovative and operational solutions through the creation of an environment of continuous improvement;
- Promote the exchange of ideas and opinions, establishing a network of contacts.
You are the person we are looking for if you have those qualifications:
- Languages - English and French – C1 or higher (Mandatory);
- University degree and/or master degree.
- 3 Years of experience in areas such as client support, sales, marketing and/or previous experience on a shared services center;
- Experience in team management and knowledge in project management.
- Computer skills in SAP and Excel advanced – MS office;
- Leadership skills;
- Determination and tolerance;
- Empathetic communication;
- Capacity to reach high levels of team cohesion and cooperation;
- Analytical and critical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong ability to influence and impact on the implementation of changes, maintaining a strong performance and motivation.
- You will have a permanent contract with the company
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company
- Opportunity to join an expanding company
Daniel dos Santos
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 306)