Credit and Collection Representative with German
Location: Vila do Conde, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración determinada
Our client is a well known, stable and international american company, leader of the chemical industry. They are currently looking for a member to join and strength their EMEA Credit Collections Team.
As Credit and Collection Representative, your primary responsibility will be the follow up with past due accounts and addressing orders that are held systematically for over limit and accounts receivable aging conditions.
During your day to day:
1) Collection of past due accounts receivable
- You will monitor accounts receivable aging and initiate routine collection follow up for assigned accounts.
- You will record status of collection follow up in the A/R system.
- You will escalate delinquency issues to Sales, Customer Service, Credit Analyst, or Manager based on response.
2) Order holds for over limit and aging conditions
- You will address customer orders held systematically for over limit and aging conditions with appropriate HBF resource—Analyst, Manager, Customer Service, Sales, or Customer based on the issues and scope of the exposure.
3) Support for accounts receivable reporting and transaction processing
- You will review credit notes issued and coordinate resolution within established guidelines.
- You will assemble established reports for department management reporting or audit processes.
- You will follow up with accounts that take unearned discounts in accordance with established process.
You are the candidate we are looking for if:
- You own a College Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting;
- You have worked inside the Financial or Accounting field (as an Accounts Receivable/Payable, Cash collection, Accounting technician, among others);
- You have a native or very high level of German and a fluent level of English;
- You have the ability to work independently;
- You have at least an intermediate Microsoft Office level;
- You are already in Portugal or opened to relocate soon and have the required documents to do so.
By joining this company:
- You will have a very competitive salary + bonus (food allowance, performance bonus) + health insurance
- You will work under a Monday to Friday full time contract directly with the company
- You will have a the chance to join a stable and international environment where it is possible to grow professionally
and much more...
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 202)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 208)