Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a global marketing agency. They are a unique fusion of experienced marketers and innovative deal makers whose skills combine to create, manage and deliver magical marketing and incentive campaigns to help their clients achieve their business goals.
The agency is envolving its strategic and creative capacity at local market level in order to sell more efficiently and sell more services to clients. That's why they need you!
As a Strategic Planner, you have to:
• Get information gathering yo our clients to help your team to create better projects for them.
• Insight generation to create the best strategy to get the satisfaction of our clients.
• Creative briefings to get more clients and expand our market.
• Make a creative liaison throughout the process to built customer loyalty.
• Maintain Digital integration to chime with the client's Social strategy.
• Do writing proposals to improve our organizational strategy.
• Do evaluation of the projects when they are finished to know how to get better in futures projects.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have a minimum of two years of experience as Strategic Planner.
• You have experience in strategy and in a marketing agency.
• You have experience as a project leader, and you know how to work with demanding delivery times.
• You have excellent communication skills, interpersonal relationships, persuasion and negotiation, and sales skills.
• You are proactive, dynamic, enthusiastic, and with a positive attitude.
• You are confident, self-motivation and high resistance to stress.
• You are ambitious, organized, with attention to detail, and work towards goals.
• You are creative and open-minded.
• You like to work in a team.
• You are fluent in Portuguese and English.
• You have availability for (national) travel;
• You have immediate availability;
• You have dominion of Microsoft Office and work on Web.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Organizational strategy, Marketing or similars.
We offer to you:
• You will have a full-time schedule from Monday to Friday.
• You will have a competitive salary.
• You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
• You will have the opportunity to work in amazing and creative projects.
• You will have a bonus depending on your performance.
• You will be part of a dynamic environment.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 313)